Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. That’s why we’re doing all we can to attempt to keep you all healthy and flying for as long as possible.
Precautions we’re taking:
– Sanitizing high touch areas, wiping down mats and sanitizing equipment.
– Encouraging students to wash hands before AND after class.
– Hand sanitizer available at the studio for students to use.
– Updated cancellation policy to encourage students to cancel should they feel sick.
Precautions YOU can help with:
– Wash hands regularly.
– Staying home should you feel sick.
As of now, we are hoping to remain open for our small group classes / private lessons, as Westside Academy of Gymnastics remains open. We will continue to monitor the situation following the recommendations given by the CDC and WHO. Should we need to cancel classes due to closure, we will update our website and social media notifying students of these changes.
Wishing you ALL safe and healthy flights!